Camps, Conferences, and Visitors
These instructions apply to visitors using a college-owned computer, including lab computers and computers located on all floors of Mulva Library
- Obtain an account ID/password from Conference & Event Services or your contact at SNC. Mulva Library guests (including Alumni), please request print access at the Circulation Desk.
- Use the traditional "File > Print" method in your application (Chrome, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.). Choose the printer named "Follow Me Printer". This puts your document into a print queue, waiting to be released.
- Login to the Print Release web app (pr.snc.edu) on your computer or smartphone using the account info you obtained in step #1.
- Click on the printer you'd like to release to. You can use the search feature to quickly find a printer nearby. For example, if you type "library" into the search field, you'll only see printers located in Mulva Library.
- You'll then see your print job in a list. Click the checkbox next to your document (it might already be checked), then click the green "Release" button.